A _______ of singers appeared on the stage. Choose the correct collective noun from the options.
Sir David is a wealthy banker. Which one is a proper noun?
Who are you talking to these days? Which words is an interjection?
You will have reached Dubai by tomorrow. Mention the tense this sentence is in.
The picture has a nostalgic memory. Which word is an adjective?
Judith is suffering ______ appendicitis. Choose the suitable preposition.
The thief was beaten violently. Which word is an adverb?
They ______ laughing really hard yesterday. Choose the suitable auxiliary verb.
Shefali and I are best friends. Shefali and I are going to the park. Choose the correct pronoun for the bold words.
1. Round 337 to the nearest 10’s ?
If you used 3 eggs from two dozens, how many eggs are left?
3. What must be added to 99,999 to get 1,00,000
4. Rahim earns money by walking his neighbor’s dog. He earns the same amount of money each day. After 25 days , he has earned $75, What should you do to find out how much money he earned each day ?
5. Which Is the same as- 2000+900+30+8?
6. Which of the following are prime numbers whose sum is 9 ?
7. Round to the nearest 10's – 743
8. A 36 inch is cut into 9 equal parts. How wide is each part?
9. Which symbol belongs in: 2x9 ___ 6x3
10. Which equation shows the associative property of addition
Liquids can be poured but so can some ___________.
Changing from liquid to solid is called__
Plastics, wood, glass, or rubber are ________________
What part of the skeletal system protects the brain?
Sugar dissolved in water is a solution. Which is the solute and which is the solvent?
An animal that eats both plants and animals is a
To separate a solid from liquid?
What is the name of a frog’s young one?
Food gives us
Which pigment gives the leaves its green color?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.